Looking for an adventure? Well then look no further than the Warriors Adventure Tour
2020 has not been the year that many of us expected. The global pandemic and lockdown that followed have impacted every aspect of life. For many, this has meant that travelling and having adventures in our beautiful country has been put on hold. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel – in the form of the Warriors Adventure Tour.
The Warriors Adventure Tour is an explosive 6-day action packed adventure around South Africa, hosted by the Warriors Academy, an international accredited Gap Year program provider. The Warriors Adventure Tour has been specifically designed for those who are looking for a tour that encompasses travel, adventure, the great outdoors and a whole lot of fun.
The tour will see you will travel over 1500km across the country while enjoying several adventure-based activities that include:
- Close hands-on interaction with various animals such as cheetahs, vultures, and reptiles
- A Jessica the hippo visit
- Community service activities at a creche that the Warriors Academy has a long-standing and close relationship with
- An introduction to and a close encounter with elephants that are being trained to track poachers
- A cultural village experience
- Bridge swing
- Kloofing & Caving
*All activities are weather dependent
The Warriors Adventure Tour is supervised by the Warriors team and several accredited adventure guides, who are experienced in all activities and will ensure that all participants are kept safe at all times. The safety of everyone on tour is a top priority, so strict COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
Warrior Adventure Tour details:
- Dates: 8th – 13th December 2020
- Ages: 21+ years
- Pricing: R8 500.00 per person, including all accommodation, food and activities.
The Warriors Adventure Tour is perfect for those needing to shake things up, feel the adrenaline, have some fun, experience new things, and challenge themselves. It is a great way to make friends and get ready for what 2021 has in store.