Book Now For Our 6-Day Adventure Camp In December For Teenagers
Do you need to get your teenagers into the great outdoors over December? Then the Warriors Adventure Tour (WAT) is the answer!
Like 2020, Covid-19 has wreaked havoc on the 2021 school year, which means that many teenagers have not been able to socialise, participate in sport, and enjoy the outdoors and new experiences. This is exactly why we have created the Warriors Adventure Tour (WAT).
The Warriors Adventure Tour is an explosive 6-day action packed adventure around South Africa, hosted by the Warriors Academy, an international accredited Gap year and school tour program provider. It has been specifically designed to provide young adults between the ages of 15 – 18 years old with a week full of adventure and outdoor activities that facilitate teamwork, responsibility, problem-solving and accountability.
- Close hands-on interaction with various animals such as cheetahs, vultures, and reptiles
- Visit an abandoned hippo called Jessica, who has been hand-reared
- Community service activities at a creche that the Warriors Academy has a long-standing and close relationship with
- An introduction to and a close encounter with elephants that are being trained to track poachers
- The building of team and leadership skills – through experiential learning
- A cultural village experience
- Bridge swing
- Kloofing & Caving
- The Warriors Compass and an exercise of personal values workshop
Warrior Adventure Tour details:
Dates: 16-21 December 2021
Ages: 15-18 years
Pricing: R8 500.00 per child, including all accommodation, food and activities.
The Warriors Adventure Tour is perfect for those students needing to expend some energy, get outdoors, and have an adventure. This tour is an excellent way for students to experience different activities, challenge themselves, become more independent and make friends. It is the perfect way to end a tough year and get ready for what 2022 has in store for them.