Why Choose the Warriors Academy as your Gap Year Provider?
At the Warriors Academy, we are passionate about our Warriors’ personal growth and development, and this comes across in everything that we do. So when you ask why choose us, the answer lies in the below:
- Warriors Academy is accredited by the International Gap Year Association – This means that we have passed rigorous health and safety standards and tests, giving you the peace of mind that you are dealing with a credible and professional organisation.
- We have been around for a long time – Warriors Academy has been successfully facilitating its programs for the last 19 years. We have had over 450 gap year students, 4000 school learners and 800 corporates come through our doors.
- Warriors Academy is international and multicultural – We have created an environment where you will be exposed to different people, experience different cultures and ways of life. This will give you a unique understanding of the world around you, help with international networking, and shape you into a global citizen with an open perspective on life.
- Warriors Academy provides a comprehensive variety of training, activities, experiences and travel – Our Warriors will be given the opportunity to travel and experience all that South Africa and its neighbouring countries have to offer. From kloofing, to hiking, to bungee jumping, we take our Warriors on an adventure of a lifetime. Each activity will be challenging both mentally and physically, but you will come out the other side stronger, more self-aware and confident.
- All our programs are guided by Rudi Viljoen, an internationally renowned life coach and human behaviour specialist – Throughout the program, our Warriors will be mentored and guided. They will be taught about self-mastery, emotional fitness, and how to deal with the challenges that life throws at them. We are focused on helping to develop independence and emotional maturity in our Warriors while giving them the skills needed to adapt and thrive in this fast-paced and challenging world.
- Warriors Academy is ideal for school leavers – Not sure what you want to do after school, you aren’t alone. Join us on a journey of self-discovery. We incorporate career guidance into our program and ultimately help our Warriors find the right path for them.
- The highly qualified staff at Warriors Academy – Our team is passionate about the growth and development of young people. We have a qualified and certified well-rounded team that each has a specific set of strengths. They are all adventure specialists in their own right and ensure that all activities are managed safely. They are also there to provide our Warriors with support and guidance along the way and to encourage them to be the best they can be.
- Once you become a Warrior, you become part of a family – Your time at the Warriors Academy will be something that sticks with you for the rest of your life, not only the memories and the experience but the people as well. You will make life-long friends and will always be part of our extended Warriors family.
Our Gap Year Program Dates
- Summer 19 February – 8 April
- Autumn 23 April – 10 June
- Winter 25 June – 12 August
- Spring 27 August – 14 October
For more on each of the activities included in each Quest visit: https://www.warriors.co.za/Gap-Year-Program-Adventure
For more information on our Gap Year Program, please contact Rowena Viljoen via email on email@example.com